TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Operator provides accommodation service to the Customer who books accommodation in the Operator's accommodation facility.
2. The accommodation service provider is Café Havlíček s.r.o., ID 06062491, responsible person: Hana Bendová, email@example.com, +420 733 300 247.
3. The customer is the person who books accommodation in the accommodation facility of the operator.
1. The description of the accommodation units of the accommodation facility is given in the reservation system.
2. The price for accommodation services is calculated by the reservation system according to the type of accommodation, the number of reserved accommodation units, the number of guests, the length and date of the reservation, or the addition of additional services.
3. Payment in advance is not required, it is possible on the spot in cash or by credit card.
4. Reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. In case of cancellation less than 3 days before arrival, the customer will be charged 100% of the total price.
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, https://adr.coi.cz/cs, is competent for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The online dispute resolution platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the Customer and the Service Provider.
(Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data - hereinafter "GDPR")
The accommodation service provider (i.e. the Data Controller within the meaning of the GPDR) processes several personal data about each resident. This data is stored on a computer, protected against misuse by appropriate software and organisational procedures within the boarding house's operation. They are used to keep legal records of the guests accommodated and to fulfil the reporting obligation under Act No. 326/1999 and to keep a register under Act No. 565/1990 on local taxes. This data includes:
- name and surname, title
- date of birth
- complete address of the place of residence - street, city, state
- identity card number or other identification document
- the date of the specific stay and the purpose of the stay
- visa number and validity (if required for residence in the Czech Republic)
Due to legitimate interest for the performance of the Administrator's business activities, the customer may be asked for credit card details and telephone or email - this in the case of providing an accommodation guarantee or other more complex business case. In this case, the customer will always be asked for explicit consent to the processing of this data.
The aforementioned data will be stored by the Administrator for 6 years from the end of the last stay (in accordance with the law) and then deleted irreversibly. Upon request, we will send you any personal data we have stored about you.
The controller may use subcontractors who are also recipients of personal data. These are providers of technical solutions of the reservation system for the purpose of maintenance and control of the correct functionality of the system, or persons providing marketing services. These companies only handle the relevant information in the performance of their duties and may not use it for any other purpose. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organisation.
What are cookies?
How do cookies work?
Cookies are normally used to distinguish between users. Technically, they are a series of codes by which the browser collects and then sends information about our behaviour back to the relevant server. Cookies contain information about how long the browser should keep them.